Are you hoping to obtain soft business loan for your existing or start-up businesses? Have you explored the possibility of getting fund at a relatively low interest rate than our commercial banks offer?Bank of Industry have highlighted the under-listed businesses as part of the cluster under which their financial products are built. If your type of business is not listed, do not get discouraged as non-listed businesses have to put up a strong case on why their businesses have to be considered. So, roll up your sleeves and get going.
BOI CLUSTER OF BUSINESSES
- Adire (Tie and Dye)/Aso Oke
- Animal Feeds
- Blocks and Interlocking Stones
- Bottled Water
- Ceramics & Tiles
- Chemicals and Paints
- Cosmetics/Hair Products
- Digital Printing/Multimedia Publishing
- Doors and Window Frames
- E-Commerce/Information & Communications Technology (ICT)
- Fish Smoking/Drying
- Food Processing (comprising processing of agricultural products)
- Foundries/Metal Fabrication/3-D Printing
- Fruit Juice
- Furniture/Wood Processing
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas/Compressed Natural Gas
- Meat Processing
- Health Care (Medical Diagnostics)
- Movie Production (Nollywood)
- Quick Service Restaurants
- Roofing Sheets
- Soaps and Detergents
- Solar (off grid)
- Technical/Vocational Schools (Offering City & Guild Certificate)
- Theme Parks
- Water Transportation
- Light Manufacturing (Paper, Roofing Sheets, lube blending, Paints etc)
- Grocery packaging
BOI APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
1. Formal Letter of Application
2. Photocopy of Certificate of Registration
3. Constitution and Bye-laws of Cooperative Society (only for Cooperative Societies)
4. Business Plan
5. Four (4) passport photographs of the Promoter (business owner)
6. Photocopy of the Current Tax Clearance Certificate of the Business Enterprise and the Promoter.
7. Photocopy of International Passport or Driver’s License or National Identity Card of the Promoter.
8. Bank Statement of the Business Enterprise for a period of one (1) year (for existing business).
9. Sales record for six (6) months and operating expenses.
10. Evidence of availability of Collateral Security (e.g. landed property, Individual Guarantor, etc.).
1. Formal Letter of Application
2. Photocopies of Certificate of Incorporation and Certified True Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company.
3. Photocopies of the Certified True Copy of Forms C02 and C07.
4. Business Plan.
5. Photocopy of title documents to project site (Statutory Certificate of Occupancy or Deed of Assignment).
6. Photocopy of Title Documents (Statutory Certificate of Occupancy or Deed of Assignment) to the Collateral Security. (This must be a landed property in an urban center).
7. Approved Building Plan (If new building).
8. Bill of Quantities or Contractor’s Estimate of Cost to be incurred on Factory Building.
9. Valuation Reports on Factory Building(s) (for existing projects) and property offered as Collateral Security.
10. Quotations for items of plant and machinery (at least 3 quotations from different sources).
11. Three (3) years most recent Audited Accounts of the company (for existing company).
12. Three (3) years most recent Tax Clearance Certificate for the Company and two (2) Directors.
13. Four (4) recent passport photographs of each of the two Directors and the Company Secretary.
14. Evidence of appointment of a Company