REGIONAL SALES MANAGER AT A NIGERIAN BOTTLING CO.
Reference Code: REQ-1664
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager, A Bottling company, Nigeria
Category: Sales & Marketing Jobs in Africa
• Directing and supervision of the sales force in order to not only achieve but to surpass the set company sales targets;
• Market development;
• Directing the sales & marketing budget;
• Working closely with the company appointed distributors as well as effectively manage distribution network;
• Advising and providing management team with sales & marketing expertise for the overall performance;
• Overseeing all marketing, advertising and promotional activities;
• Opening of emerging markets;
• Any other related tasks as may be assigned by the Country Sales Manager from time to time.
Key Skills: MINIMUM EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate should have held a substantive sales and marketing position in a manufacturing and FMCG company and have the following minimum qualifications;
• A business degree in marketing or related discipline from a recognized institution
• Post graduate qualifications in sales and marketing from a recognized institution
• Solid financial management experience
• Proven experience in the private sector, ideally in a manufacturing and/or FMCG
• Minimum five (5) years’ experience in a similar position in the beverage industry
• Should also have strong interpersonal skills
• Extremely self-motivated, coupled with a proven track record
• Proven track record of effective People Management and knowledge of how to coach others and develop skills.
Contact Person: Sanjay Shah
Email ID: email@example.com
: APPLY AT….