Territory Sales Manager, Applications and Cloud/SaaS, Nigeria
To develop and maintain the long-term relationship between Oracle and designated customers to support revenue growth. Works towards an allocated License and Cloud/SaaS (software as a service) Sales Revenue target in Nigeria.
- Winning new and upsell Applications solution’s (including ERP, CRM, HRM/HCM) license and cloud/SaaS sales revenue in line with targets.
- Developing a strategy and sales plan to address the designated account list
- Manage and ensure a strong pipeline – making prospecting a part of the regular routine ensuring that new prospects/opportunities are being added to the pipeline on a consistent basis.
- Accurate sales opportunity forecasting using a sales force automation tool.
- Meeting/exceeding set sales quotas while adhering to Oracle’s sales rules of engagement.
- Continually learning new products and acquiring better selling skills – participate in self-paced tutorial learning when appropriate.
- Being well informed about current industry trends and being able to talk intelligently about these industries.
- Research and communicate updated industry trends, drivers and potential
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- Becoming familiar with Oracle’s Communications Partner relationships and leveraging these for new business sales.
- Keeping abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Translate Oracle’s Strategy and Marketing Messages to the market Utilizes Oracle Value Propositions and communicate the benefits of these to the market
- Preparing written presentations, reports and price quotations.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with other Oracle LOBs to ensure resources are made available as and when required
- Establish and maintain contractual agreements between Oracle and the Customers
- Maintaining an awareness of Partner Competence and capability
- Operate in line with Oracle’s business processes and procedures
KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- At least 7 years of sales experience in the enterprise IT sector , covering enterprise accounts
- Proven track record of selling complex IT solutions in Nigeria, preferrable with cloud solution sales experience.
- Capacity to comprehend the strategic issues of selling Enterprise applications, including EPM, ERP, CRM or HRM/HCM
- Strong desire to join a winning team.
- Fluent in English is a must
- Demonstrable overachievement of revenue goals
- Strong desire to overachieve revenue goals
- Strong sales skills; including business justification, negotiation and closing
- Understanding of the enterprise software market
- Self starter, fast learner and hungry for knowledge and information
- Fully aware of technology trends, industry standards and terminology
- Excellent account management and organizational skills
- Team player
Click here to APPLY